Every family would like to be in a location where they could live happily in life, have a great job and a good paying one. They want to stay in a location where there is a safe and peaceful neighborhood and in which a family can flourish providing their kids with good education and job opportunities in the future Visa Immigration Lawyer Richmond Hill. This makes Canada as the best choice. Apart from this Canada is admitting more novices annually also has a great success with immigrants.
How to migrate to Canada with your Loved Ones?
One of the most common means of visiting Canada is through the program known as Family Class Sponsorship which allows relatives of permanent residents or Canadian citizens who are 18 years olds and above to help close family members to immigrate to Canada through sponsorship. As a host, this relative will host a Family Class immigrant to Canada. But to qualify this sponsor must sign a contract which promises support of the relative who’s applying to immigrate to the period of 3-10 years following birth. Find out More about this through Visaimmigration.ca – North York. As to the period of support, this dependson the sponsored relative’s age as well as the character of the relationship with the host. The sponsored relative on his part has to sign a contract that promises to create extensive effort to become self-reliant in the soonest time ideally before the end of the period.
Eligibility to Sponsor
To be Regarded as a sponsor of a relative Who’s applying to immigrate, this sponsor must be:
1. Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
2. Can show capability to encourage with his financial status to the migrating relative
3. He must be living in Canada
4. Canadian citizens who wish to sponsor a spouse or common lea-partner or kids, but this sponsor has to demonstrate that the intention to reside in Canada when the sponsored relative lands in Canada.
Sponsorship has become the most typical method of immigrating to Canada and this can be the simplest way too.
Family members eligible for sponsorship are:
• Spouses or even common-law partners.
• Parents or grandparents.
• Dependent children (must be under 22 years old unless substantially dependent for financial aid as they are a full-time pupil, or because of disability).
• Kids under 18 that you plan to adopt Orphaned brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews whom are under 18 and unmarried.
• A relative of any age if you do not have some of the household members listed above.
The Province of Quebec, according to its agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration, has a part in determining the eligibility of sponsorship applicants for inhabitants of Quebec. This role however takes effect only after CIC has completed its first evaluation of the sponsorship application.